Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan and also known as the “pink city,” is one of the country’s fastest growing cities. Previously, the city was only known for its beautiful heritage hotels and gem and jewelry businesses; however, it now has some incredible residential and commercial properties. It is relatively simple for real estate developers to construct apartments and villas in Jaipur because it is a planned city. There are a number of reasons why real estate in Jaipur is currently booming.
Points of Validation:
- Because Jaipur is a planned city, the city’s foundation was laid after careful planning and thorough research. As a result, even if a slew of new projects spring up in Jaipur, the city will remain relatively uncongested.
- In contrast to some of India’s major cities, there are wide and smooth roads, a clean and green environment, uncongested space, and less pollution here.
- In addition, many multinational corporations, such as Honda and CocaCola, are investing in the city, increasing job opportunities for Jaipur residents.
- The city is also known for having some of the best schools, colleges, hospitals, and other necessities of life in the world. Beautiful parks, community centers, and shopping malls are also available, providing yet another reason for people to invest in real estate. In terms of amenities, Jaipur now provides fewer than any other Indian city
- The city has cutting-edge infrastructure with first-rate amenities such as reliable water and electricity, as well as adequate security with CCTV and fire alarms in both residential and commercial buildings.
- The city provides easy and seamless connectivity to all of the nearby major cities via road and rail, making travel convenient for residents.
Residential plots on the Jaipur-Ajmer highway are also available, with flats ranging in size from 4 BHK to 1 BHK. Apart from these, people looking for a perfect dream home can choose from villas, penthouses, built-up floors, and independent houses. Several well-known real estate agents are investing in Jaipur in order to provide high-end housing to the city’s residents.
Some of the characteristics that distinguish Jaipur as a top investment destination include:
- Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, India’s largest state, and one of the country’s fastest growing Tier II cities.
- Jaipur has several international airports with flights to all major Indian and international destinations.
- It’s on the Golden Quadrilateral, which is being upgraded to become the National Express Way.
- With a population of 12 million people and a land area of 600 square kilometers, Jaipur is on track to become a Mega City by 2027.
- A whopping $4 billion is expected to be invested.
- New Delhi, India’s capital, is a counter magnet.
- On the Delhi-Mumbai Highway, the city is 2-4 hours away from Delhi.
- Jaipur is a popular tourist destination for both domestic and international visitors. It is estimated that nearly 70% of foreign tourists visiting India pass through Jaipur.
- Colored gemstones, sterling silver jewelry, handicrafts, carpets, apparel, traditional footwear, marble & stone artefacts, engineering goods, and other items are all exported from the city.
- It is one of Mahindra & Mahindra’s Special Economic Zone joint ventures with RIICO on 3500 hectares of land.
- It’s also a rapidly growing health-care destination, with Reliance Group’s Medicity in the works.
- The upcoming metro link will be a bonus.
- It is a developing IT/ITES destination, with major players such as Genpact, Infosys Progeon, and others already based there.
Jaipur is one of India’s most popular property investment destinations. In Jaipur, land is one of the best types of real estate investment. It gives you more freedom in designing your dream home. Furthermore, it is less expensive than residential homes and provides a higher return on investment. You will also save money on property taxes and maintenance costs if you buy a house.